Samsung Blu-ray DVD Disc Player With Built-in Wi-Fi 1080p & Full HD Upconversion, Plays Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & CDs, Plus 6Ft High Speed HDMI Cable, Black Finish

  • Play Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & CDs
  • Built-in Wi-Fi for Internet Connectivity - With built-in Wi-Fi, no additional cables or wires are needed to connect to your wireless home network
  • HDMI Connection - The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a digital connection that can transmit HD video and audio over a single cable. Use it to optimize the image quality when you connect your TV to high definition sources such as HD cable TV, satellite receiver, or Blu-ray player. It also features CEC capability, so you can use a remote
  • AllShare Play Content Sharing - Samsung AllShare enables you to wirelessly access and then stream content from any compatible device, such as a PC or mobile device. Share movies, photos, and music all through a single device
  • BD Wise Technology - Get vivid replay of Blu-ray discs with other Samsung BD Wise products when using an HDMI connection. Samsung BD Wise optimizes picture quality settings when paired with a Samsung TV

I bought this Blu Ray Player for my husbands birthday replacing the regular one I bought him last year, this one is the same one I bought myself last year using my gift card because it works perfect, does not overheat nor difficult to use. My only con is there is no light to show if on or off, but you quickly get used to this feature. It also rated higher than Sony and other brands, We all have Samsung TV;s exactly alike, 10 years old 31" with beautiful picture perfect screens. I was going to buy a New bigger TV but was afraid the next would not have the same picture quality. A definite yes

This DVD player is absolutely fantastic!! I had another one about 7 yrs old and broke it in my move south. I ordered another and was amazed at how small it was, maybe a pound in weight, extremely easy to hook up, and it plays both blue ray and regular DVDS perfectly!!!

For years I struggled with a player that had nothing but issues, this one is excellent, no issues, plus I love that it turned my TV into a Smart TV. I love it!

Many products hype themselves as the best there is. This Blu-ray DVD disc player comes through. It has technology which can make an ordinary DVD come very close to Blu-ray quality. The product information said so and it does not disappoint. I highly recommend this player to anyone looking to upgrade to blu-ray or looking to get a superior blu-ray player to the one they currently have. I saw a demonstration of 4K Ultra HD and in my opinion, this player can handle that, too. Great job, Samsung!

Quality product, easy to set up...

Works great and easy to set up and use. As other reviewers have said, it's inconvenient that there's no little signal light to indicate when the player is turned on, but we're figuring it out.

I replaced an older model Samsung that had the same features but had flakey performance. The new unit performed perfectly, was smaller and cost about half of the older unit. Can’t ask for more than that!

It is a little slow at accessing my DVDs, but it works perfectly so far.

I bought one for myself and had no trouble with it. I’ve owned it for over a year. Mostly watch movies and used exercise tapes in it at least five times a week on average with no issues. I bought another one for my basement television and shipped it to my daughters new apartment because she missed it and it has been used a lot without any issues. My issue today is, my dog ate the remote so I’m debating on buying a new one or a replacement remote!

Other folks posted problems but I have had none after using this player for a few months. I LOVE that there is no power lamp; I have enough things glowing in the dark around the tv. I use it for dvds (don't own any blu-ray) and the picture quality is AWESOME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen 3.94"X3.66" True Color Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, 4 Arc Sensor Wide Shade 4~5/9-9/13 for TIG MIG Arc Weld Grinding Welder Mask LYG-M800H

Humane Goods 25” Pet Memorial Rainbow Bridge Wind Chime - Pet Remembrance Gift to Honor and Remember a Dog, Cat, or Other Pet That has Crossed The Rainbow Bridge